For the sake of clarity, a 'user' shall be deemed to be the person who gets access to the shopanevent.com website for any reason whatsoever.
You (the user) can access shopanevent.com ("the site"), subject to the terms and conditions of use, as changed / updated from time to time entirely at the discretion of shopanevent.com, as set out below.
The term of this Agreement shall continue and would be in force till the time you access this site and its services and you agree that you are bound by the terms as mentioned herein and the legal disclaimer contained here. Nothing in these Terms of Service should be construed to confer any rights to third party beneficiaries.
You must be 18 years or older to use the shopanevent.com service. By using the shopanevent.com service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older and that you have the capacity to understand, agree to and comply with these Terms of Service.
Since Indian laws do not permit to us to contract with a minor person (minor is a person who has not completed 18 years of age), we do not market our Web site to minor person under the age of 18. However, since the Income Tax provides a minor to file income tax return in certain circumstances, in such instance we presume that the parent/guardian has registered himself to enroll the minor only as a tax payer on our web site and all the inputs, information provided our under guidance and assistance of at least one of his parent/guardian.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement including but not limited to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be posted to the Terms of Service page for your convenience to understand your responsibility as a user. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service so that you will be apprised of any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s if you continue to access the Site subsequent to such changes.
Contents Posted on Site
User Account, Password, and Security
The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to place orders from the Website. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Shop An Event of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Shop An Event cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
Opting out of communication from Shopanevent.com
To unsubscribe at any time, please send an email to email@example.com with the words “Unsubscribe” in the subject line
shopanevent.com is a website that offers consumers the ability to purchase goods or services for their parties with its vendors who have registered themselves with shopanevent.com to offer their products or services.
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload material that is proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
· Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
· Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
· Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
· Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
· Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
· Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
· Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
· Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein; and
· Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
· Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Shop An Event’s entire liability to you shall be the refund of the money charged from you for any specific Voucher or Order, under which the unlikely liability arises. Under no circumstance shall Shop An Event be liable for any consequential, indirect or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
· You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
· You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
· You shall use this Website, and any voucher/coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
Intellectual Property Rights
· Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Shop An Event owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the trademarks "Shop An Event", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Shop An Event without obtaining authorization from Shop An Event.
· Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which may be accessible through your post, or any other content that you upload, transmit or store when using the Website.
Links to Third Party Sites
shopanevent.com will contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of shopanevent.com, and shopanevent.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. shopanevent.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. shopanevent.com provides links of online advertisements to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with shopanevent.com of the Linked Sites nor does it represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of shopanevent.com. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information. In the event that by accessing the Website or following links to third-party websites you are exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate, your only recourse will be to stop using the Website.
Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
Shopanevent.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but shopanevent.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall shopanevent.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages. Neither shall shopanevent.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related Functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide Functionalities, or for any information, software, products, Functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, shopanevent.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond shopanevent.com's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless shopanevent.com or Shop An Event from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by shopanevent.com or Shop An Event that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
· shopanevent.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service at its sole and absolute discretion.
· Notwithstanding the foregoing sub-section above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Shopanevent.com chooses to terminate them.
· If you or shopanevent.com terminates your use of the Website, shopanevent.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and Shopanevent.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bengaluru (Bangalore), Karnataka, INDIA.
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Party on the block!
Planning an event? Get in touch with our most friendly event planners for FREE! our event experts will help you plan a memorable event.
what more? you can hire the event experts at an affordable cost!